“Caves & Sails” Sailing 8 Night Vacation Package
“Caves & Sails” Sailing 8 Night Vacation Package- A Belizean Vacation
With the wind in your hair and your senses alert to the unforgettable smell of the sea, few experiences can compare to the thrill of sailing the Caribbean Sea in Belize. Begin a journey into the land of adventure with a combination of high adventures on land at Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, complemented by a fabulous experience on the Caribbean Sea of Belize. Create a memorable getaway that you will dream about for years to come.
Our comprehensive sailing packages includes the best that the sea and mainland have to offer .
- Airport Shuttle Service from Belize City to Caves Branch
- Welcome Drinks/ Orientation on arrival
- 4 Nights’ accommodations in a Riverview Treehouse
- All meals starting w/ dinner on arrival, ending w/ breakfast on arrival
- Belizean Beers, Belizean rum-mixed cocktails, sodas, fresh juices, tea, coffee, water
- Your choice of 3 full day tours (Tikal Maya Ruins, ATM Cave, Snorkelling, Diving or River of Caves when combined with the Zipline Adventure- All carry additional surcharges not included in this package).
- COMPLIMENTARY Guided Tour of On-Site Botanical Garden (Mon-Sun 9am-3pm)
- COMPLIMENTARY Early Morning Bird Watching Tour (not available during blackout dates)
- Shuttle service back to Belize City- Drop off at Old Belize Marina (5 miles from Belize City)
- Meet & Greet as you step aboard your gorgeous yacht
- 4 nights- All Inclusive Sailing- aboard “Aubisque” a 44ft luxury catamaran (upgrades to a larger boat possible based on availability) That includes a dedicated crew of Captain and Chef / 1st mate
- Elegant cuisine daily- includes breakfast, lunch, canapes, dinner & dessert
- Open ‘ships bar’, that includes beers, rum cocktails and wine with dinner
- Queen air conditioned cabins with private bathroom/shower facilities
- Equipment for snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing
- Transfers upon return to the marina-to Belize International Airport
- All taxes relating to any of the services included in your total package.
Note: Spectacular sunrises and sunsets are included free of charge.
The time aboard the Aubisque includes a dedicated crew of captain and a first mate plus an open bar that includes beer, wine, and rum cocktails.
Some of the full-day tours available while on the mainland include:
- Guided tour of the country’s largest botanical gardens.
- Bird watching – most guests spot over 50 different species!
- Exploring the depths of ATM Cave.
- Visiting Tikal in Guatemala.
- Zip lining through the jungle canopy.
- And many more!