Birding and Nature Vacations with Caves Branch
“Tropical Feathers” Caves Branch Jungle Lodge 4 Night Birding Package
Belize is known for so many wonderful things- wildlife, cave systems, exotic rainforests- but few realize how much of a big deal birding in Belize really is. A natural habitat to some of the most exotic & colorful birds of Central America, Belize has more than 500 known bird species and you will have ample opportunities to see these beautiful creatures during your 4 nights at Caves Branch. This package is very special as you will be guided on full day expeditions that search for some of these unique species. Learn about conservation efforts while enjoying the search of our colorful avian friends.
Caves Branch Adventure Lodge
- 4 nights in a lovely Jungle Bungalow (Price can also be provided for our basic Jungle Cabanas with upgrade pricing available for Jungle Suites, luxury Riverview & Canopy Treehouses)
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch on tours, and buffet dinner enjoyed family style
- Unlimited local beers, local rum mixed drinks, juices, sodas, coffee, tea, and water
- 3 full-day bird watching adventures
- Full Day at Crocked Tree (birding & wildlife)
- Full Day at Caves Branch (Birding)
- Full Day at Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entrance fees where applicable (reserves & parks)
- Choice of either a night-time Jungle Safari or Early AM Bird Watching tour
- Roundtrip shuttle service-to & from Belize City.
- Taxes Included